18th-Mar-26, 08:51 PM
I have had a few David Reinicke kits in my to do box, and decided to get on with it and build one .
Back in 69 Chaparral built the 2 H which became known as the great white whale ans Initially John Surtees would not drive until the driver position was changed. Jim hall had been injured in the 2j which delayed the development of the 2H . Hall as a result bought a McLaren to race and make Surtees happy
It is a wonderful kit - I added a slot.it chassis
Back in 69 Chaparral built the 2 H which became known as the great white whale ans Initially John Surtees would not drive until the driver position was changed. Jim hall had been injured in the 2j which delayed the development of the 2H . Hall as a result bought a McLaren to race and make Surtees happy
It is a wonderful kit - I added a slot.it chassis

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)