Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Arduino issues
#1

Hi to all, newbie here

Please can somebody help me as I am going mad.    Angry

I built a 2 lane wooden track about a year ago and opted to use a dead strip for lap counting and timing. All went well for a while until everything went blank, reading between the lines it would appear that I caused a spike in the system when the cars went over the dead strips onto the Arduino. 
For nearly 6 months now I have spoken to many people and the result seems to be that I have damaged the Arduino board. I have since bought several more Arduino boards but my biggest problem seems to be uploading the sketch onto the board, I just cannot get the sketch to upload.
What am I doing wrong.
I have 2 lights on the Arduino which come on when I connect it to the laptop, green and amber, but when I load should the amber light flash?
[+] 1 member Likes Dimitri's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Arduino issues - by Dimitri - 6th-Mar-26, 07:23 PM
RE: Arduino issues - by Phil Kalbfell - 7th-Mar-26, 01:26 AM
RE: Arduino issues - by woodcote - 7th-Mar-26, 08:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
22nd-Jun-22, 11:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)