Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Any AI programs for wooden track design?
#6

I was wondering because I have a somewhat restricted space that I've had 3 different tracks in...all virtually the same design.  My mancave is a one car garage, so it's about 20' long, 8' wide, but only about half that is available for track.  I've managed to fit almost 75' of track in there...[Image: qLqxo9X.jpg]
The problem is, I can only host racing for more than 4 people if the weather is good, and people can sit outside.  I am far from a good carpenter, so the track you see pictured started to fall apart.  I was hoping that AI could figure something different out, with good sight lines, access to cars that are off, and room for more than 5 people...I guess not!
[+] 4 members Like fotodoug2's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by fotodoug2 - 19th-Feb-26, 04:03 AM
RE: Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by JasonB - 19th-Feb-26, 08:59 AM
RE: Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by Kevan - 19th-Feb-26, 09:48 AM
RE: Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by Gordon Steadman - 19th-Feb-26, 10:19 AM
RE: Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by Kevan - 19th-Feb-26, 01:31 PM
RE: Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by fotodoug2 - 19th-Feb-26, 05:05 PM
munter - by munter - 21st-Feb-26, 08:38 AM
RE: Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by Kevan - 21st-Feb-26, 09:05 AM
RE: Any AI programs for wooden track design? - by john roche - 21st-Feb-26, 12:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
27th-Jan-24, 10:24 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
18th-Jan-24, 08:23 AM
Last Post by Kevan
9th-Oct-23, 03:51 PM
Last Post by Kevan
1st-Apr-23, 10:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)