19th-Feb-26, 10:19 AM
As the possessor of zero intelligence, artificial or otherwise, I tend to get the router out and see where it leads. Far more interesting than all this pondering and wasting time. OK I might have a rough idea of where I want it to go but so often, paper (or otherwise) plans, whilst they may lead to a decent looking circuit, don't often lead to the most exiting or interesting to drive.
As someone more interested in getting slot cars to go as fast as possible (whilst still looking like scale models) the way a track drives is far more important than the way it looks. If it does look decent that's just the icing on the cake
As AI has no possibility of experiencing the physical connection to a moving object (yet) I very much doubt it could do more than make sure the two ends of the slot line up.
As someone more interested in getting slot cars to go as fast as possible (whilst still looking like scale models) the way a track drives is far more important than the way it looks. If it does look decent that's just the icing on the cake
As AI has no possibility of experiencing the physical connection to a moving object (yet) I very much doubt it could do more than make sure the two ends of the slot line up.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)