10th-Feb-26, 01:00 AM
My humble apologies to everyone for rambling on. Muscle cars were my passion when I was a kid.
Most people would become an expert in the one or two cars/brands that they owned.
I worked for several speed and custom shops over the years. That meant I could not afford to play favourites when it came to customer's cars. If a guy walked in with a Pontiac Trans Am. I had to be his Pontiac performance expert. If the next guy that walked in had a Dodge Challenger 440-6-pack. I had to switch hats. Same for all the other brands.
It was truly an awesome job for a young man. One small problem. If one of my customers saw me driving on the road. Everyone wanted to race my car. I had a target on my back.
I usually drove a beat up, but heavily modified Z-28 Camaro.
Most people would become an expert in the one or two cars/brands that they owned.
I worked for several speed and custom shops over the years. That meant I could not afford to play favourites when it came to customer's cars. If a guy walked in with a Pontiac Trans Am. I had to be his Pontiac performance expert. If the next guy that walked in had a Dodge Challenger 440-6-pack. I had to switch hats. Same for all the other brands.
It was truly an awesome job for a young man. One small problem. If one of my customers saw me driving on the road. Everyone wanted to race my car. I had a target on my back.
I usually drove a beat up, but heavily modified Z-28 Camaro.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)