2nd-Dec-25, 12:01 AM
Thanks Ken. We set this site up to be as clean as we could possibly make it. That has always meant no ads, no trackers, no invasive cookies, no third party vendors and the like.
Those principles might seem a bit old fashioned nowadays, when every other site is harvesting and selling your data, but personally, I still think the internet can be a place to help people, rather than exploit them.
Those principles might seem a bit old fashioned nowadays, when every other site is harvesting and selling your data, but personally, I still think the internet can be a place to help people, rather than exploit them.
(1st-Dec-25, 10:42 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:(1st-Dec-25, 10:03 PM)JasonB Wrote: I haven't visited Slot Forum in a good long while.
I just wanted to say that you're allowed to mention the "other forum" by name. After all Slot Forum is full of slot car fans, just like us.
We're not enemies, quite the opposite.
Jason,
Thank you for keeping this place ad-free!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)