1st-Nov-19, 09:16 AM
Here is my track.
We raced the L-shape flat for a few months and then i added the rise and fall which worked well and now I have just changed to the long rectangle shaped version. We have only raced on it once and it seems to go okay. I simply cut off the L part with the pits and swung it round to the end and joined it up... Best part of this game is being able to build tracks at will :-)
We raced the L-shape flat for a few months and then i added the rise and fall which worked well and now I have just changed to the long rectangle shaped version. We have only raced on it once and it seems to go okay. I simply cut off the L part with the pits and swung it round to the end and joined it up... Best part of this game is being able to build tracks at will :-)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)