19th-Nov-25, 03:06 PM
It's a real shame that Wayne at WASP slot isn't really doing tyres now.
He was so helpful, with a really good product, and there was even lists of which tyres fitted which models. Made it so much easier.
I got into his tyres from Woodcote's suggestion, which was one of the best bits of help and advice I've had.
He does still produce tyres occasionally, but only it seems for the already mentioned mcslots.
Another port of call might be Sandbach slot cars. Mark does some really good stuff, which is expanding, and from memory he lists two different types of "rally tyres".
He was so helpful, with a really good product, and there was even lists of which tyres fitted which models. Made it so much easier.
I got into his tyres from Woodcote's suggestion, which was one of the best bits of help and advice I've had.
He does still produce tyres occasionally, but only it seems for the already mentioned mcslots.
Another port of call might be Sandbach slot cars. Mark does some really good stuff, which is expanding, and from memory he lists two different types of "rally tyres".

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)