Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025
#13

(22nd-Oct-25, 12:16 PM)BAracer Wrote:  All I know for certain is that the TR will be up against a gaggle of 914s this evening!
(22nd-Oct-25, 01:36 PM)Kevan Wrote:  Gonna be tough then.

Lost out to two of them by 9 seconds over three minutes. I make it that I need to find another 5% gain in performance with the TR7 and I will be right with them. I reckon that is doable in the workshop over the Winter. 

It was a fun night, although targetted the two manufacturers classes meant that I couldn't relax as I was beatable in both events. I'll be retiring those two cars now, and trying out some different cars next season!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by woodcote - 20th-Oct-25, 08:38 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by BAracer - 22nd-Oct-25, 09:18 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by Kevan - 22nd-Oct-25, 09:43 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by BAracer - 22nd-Oct-25, 12:16 PM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by BAracer - 24th-Oct-25, 11:17 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by Kevan - 22nd-Oct-25, 01:36 PM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by woodcote - 23rd-Oct-25, 07:08 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by woodcote - 24th-Oct-25, 05:45 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by woodcote - 24th-Oct-25, 06:24 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by woodcote - 24th-Oct-25, 06:59 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by woodcote - 24th-Oct-25, 07:13 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by woodcote - 24th-Oct-25, 08:00 AM
RE: WHO Autumn Stages - October 2025 - by Kevan - 24th-Oct-25, 09:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)