Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can Am Championship 25 North Wales & Borders .
#9

An excellent day out and really enjoyed it, I found myself creeping up the leaderboard after a difficult start, just another 5 minutes longer on each of the endurance period heats and I might have made it up a bit further........or perhaps not, but I like to think so.

I should be at the final round at North Staffs which is a great deal nearer to me  Thumbup
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Can Am Championship 25 North Wales & Borders . - by PaulCooper - 4th-Feb-25, 08:29 PM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 5th-Feb-25, 11:16 PM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 23rd-Mar-25, 04:35 PM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 8th-Apr-25, 07:45 AM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 7th-Jun-25, 08:53 PM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 24th-Jul-25, 07:47 PM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 30th-Jul-25, 08:09 AM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 16th-Oct-25, 08:50 AM
RE: Can Am Championship 25 North Wales & Borders . - by Graham - 16th-Oct-25, 09:24 AM
PaulCooper - by PaulCooper - 17th-Oct-25, 12:21 PM
RE: PaulCooper - by Graham - 17th-Oct-25, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)