3rd-Oct-25, 10:16 PM
B Final
I was pleased to be in the yellow lane for the B Final with Matthew in red, Mike in blue and John in white. It was also a pleasure to see John’s Viper rocking a very familiar body that he’s campaigned for many years.
Everyone circulated close together for a cagey opening couple of laps before some unspoken signal passed between Matthew and Mike and they rocketed away from John and me. I crashed on lap 5 and dropped out of contention. John was keeping it on the road but he seemed unable to get into the 4 second laptime zone where Matthew and Mike were hanging out. Matthew especially was on fire with a storming 4.2 second fastest lap but even so the lead changed four times between them before a late crash on lap 20 ended Mike’s race and allowed John through 2nd. Mike finished 3rd and I was way back in 4th.
I was pleased to be in the yellow lane for the B Final with Matthew in red, Mike in blue and John in white. It was also a pleasure to see John’s Viper rocking a very familiar body that he’s campaigned for many years.
Everyone circulated close together for a cagey opening couple of laps before some unspoken signal passed between Matthew and Mike and they rocketed away from John and me. I crashed on lap 5 and dropped out of contention. John was keeping it on the road but he seemed unable to get into the 4 second laptime zone where Matthew and Mike were hanging out. Matthew especially was on fire with a storming 4.2 second fastest lap but even so the lead changed four times between them before a late crash on lap 20 ended Mike’s race and allowed John through 2nd. Mike finished 3rd and I was way back in 4th.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)