16th-Sep-25, 09:18 PM
(15th-Sep-25, 11:39 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: That may be true for box sets, plastic track, and/or first time buyers.I used to have 320 cars but I still only raced the same 20 favourites.
However, I know some people that have well over 1,200 slot cars in their collection. None are digital. They only race on multi-lane routed tracks.
People like what they like. There's no such thing as a wrong favourite colour. Everyone loves blue, yes?![]()
There will always be both technologies. Both will grow, and get better with time.
Maybe the question should be asked "Do you sell more analogue, or digital cars these days?". There's more money in the individual car market than in sets.
But, everything is prone to change.
A lot of people buy an analogue car from supplier A and then a car decoder from supplier B. So what msg look like an analogue car becomes digital.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)