Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Digital box sets outselling analogue?
#1

I had to laugh. I seen elsewhere on the internet a topic “Why is digital such a hard sell?” as if it is.

I got on the phone immediately with my mate and biggest slot shop in Australia, Mr Slotcar, and and asked him what did he sell more of? Analogue or Digital box sets? He answered digital before I had even finished asking the question. I then asked another retailer. Same answer.

So in less than 20 years digital is the biggest selling platform out of the two. I must say that makes me very happy.

So perhaps the question could be “Why are analogue sales declining?”.


I know why.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Digital box sets outselling analogue? - by ScorpiusWireless - 15th-Sep-25, 06:52 PM
RE: Digital box sets outselling analogue? - by KensRedZed - 15th-Sep-25, 11:39 PM
RE: Digital box sets outselling analogue? - by ScorpiusWireless - 16th-Sep-25, 09:18 PM
RE: Digital box sets outselling analogue? - by mickey thumbs - 16th-Sep-25, 12:37 AM
RE: Digital box sets outselling analogue? - by ScorpiusWireless - 16th-Sep-25, 09:15 PM
RE: Digital box sets outselling analogue? - by ScorpiusWireless - 16th-Sep-25, 09:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ho Lee Kow
27th-Nov-25, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)