28th-Oct-19, 10:28 AM
I bet they do
The packaging says a limited run of 2500. It might be a limited edition that sells out quite quickly...
This is the third sample I've seen and they keep getting better. There were a few differences from the sample at Gaydon to the one on the website (here) and a couple more on this latest one. It would good to see Jim's upper arms sitting a little more naturally on the final version. Is it possible they are upside-down?
The packaging says a limited run of 2500. It might be a limited edition that sells out quite quickly...
This is the third sample I've seen and they keep getting better. There were a few differences from the sample at Gaydon to the one on the website (here) and a couple more on this latest one. It would good to see Jim's upper arms sitting a little more naturally on the final version. Is it possible they are upside-down?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)