5th-Jun-25, 06:56 PM
hi Leo
hope your good
I'm not 100%
I think Quick slicks do a tyre for the Scalextric start F1 cars
which if i am not mistaken is the same size wheel as your 1275 mini
Scalextric START F1 part no- SC130
might be worth dropping 'slot car corner' a message to be sure
no idea who , if anyone stocks them in UK or EU
and shipping is pricy from US unless your buying a few
hope that helps m8
Kev
hope your good
I'm not 100%
I think Quick slicks do a tyre for the Scalextric start F1 cars
which if i am not mistaken is the same size wheel as your 1275 mini
Scalextric START F1 part no- SC130
might be worth dropping 'slot car corner' a message to be sure
no idea who , if anyone stocks them in UK or EU
and shipping is pricy from US unless your buying a few
hope that helps m8
Kev

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)