Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WANTED - GOT! From 2 Replies (1 via PM.) Thanks. Stock Pioneer Legends tyres
#1

Any Legends racers out there in the UK replacing these stock tires for racing rubber?  

            

I know Inaslot have them new carded but I'm after a few, stock unused with unblemished logos if anyone has some to spare. 

Please P.M me with price thanks.
Quote
#2

Are these good enough?

   
Quote
#3

PM'd.
Quote
#4

I'll get them posted tomorrow, no charge  Wavegreen
Quote
#5

Cheers. At least let me cover the postage though please.
Quote
#6

No need, it's not costing me ;)
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post
Quote
#7

To the other responder, details of whom I've misplaced, this morning I've made a donation to Marie Curie to cover the cost of postage and the tyres you sent me too. (Already notified Savage GT of the same, via P.M.  Thumbup )
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
17th-May-25, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Johno29
11th-Aug-24, 09:27 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
8th-Jan-24, 05:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)