2nd-Jun-25, 06:39 AM
Round Two at Farnborough Park Scalextric Club took place yesterday...
It was another excellent day of slot rally action - with a journalist covering the event for the WRC website!
Eight stages, with some upgrades of the routed / permanent tracks from November and two new sectional layouts gave an exciting variety of challenges...
I've written up a report of our trip on the Worthing HO Racing forum here, with lots more pictures...
I swapped out an SCX Abarth 124 for my SCX Suzuki Swift, but kept my Ninco Porsche, Impreza and Avant Slot Galant. They did well, with a top ten in Classic and top five in Modern...
I'll leave it to Jeremy to say how he did
It was another excellent day of slot rally action - with a journalist covering the event for the WRC website!
Eight stages, with some upgrades of the routed / permanent tracks from November and two new sectional layouts gave an exciting variety of challenges...
I've written up a report of our trip on the Worthing HO Racing forum here, with lots more pictures...
I swapped out an SCX Abarth 124 for my SCX Suzuki Swift, but kept my Ninco Porsche, Impreza and Avant Slot Galant. They did well, with a top ten in Classic and top five in Modern...
I'll leave it to Jeremy to say how he did

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)