Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Back again
#4

I am not aware of anyone offering a split rim wheel.


If you want it, it's easy enough to draw up but I would not be confident of concentricity after try to glue them together (why I haven't done it).

It's easy to get round wheels with the original print, and I have seen some two piece wheels on Thingiverse but I have never tried them.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Back again - by bowley - 16th-May-25, 08:26 PM
RE: Back again - by BAracer - 19th-May-25, 11:11 AM
RE: Back again - by Kevan - 19th-May-25, 11:19 AM
RE: Back again - by chappyman66 - 19th-May-25, 09:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
26th-Sep-22, 03:21 PM
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Mar-21, 08:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)