Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Back again
#3

What do you mean by split rim?

I've tried 3D printed wheels of various types but the problem is fixing them to the axle. 
Grub screws tear the plastic, threaded inserts cause massive unbalance at speed and so far supergluing is the only method I'm happy with but that makes it a PITA to remove the axle.

I've only tried wheels that I've printed and currently testing a set for an upcoming proxy.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Back again - by bowley - 16th-May-25, 08:26 PM
RE: Back again - by BAracer - 19th-May-25, 11:11 AM
RE: Back again - by Kevan - 19th-May-25, 11:19 AM
RE: Back again - by chappyman66 - 19th-May-25, 09:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
26th-Sep-22, 03:21 PM
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Mar-21, 08:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)