1st-May-25, 04:08 PM
@BAracer
Your Puma and Peugeot were sensational - and the TR7 certainly does remain a thorn in the side of those pesky SRC 914/6s...
I was very happy with my cars... Although, if I'd managed to pack my stuff properly - rather than just grab the Ninco briefcase - I would have been running the Pat Moss Alpine and an Avant Slot Mitsubishi Galant alongside the Subaru.
The SCX Fiat was a little out of sorts - or maybe I just needed a good warm-up on each stage? I'd hoped to get closer than 14 seconds to the class winner. It is going to be a close battle in July and October. I need to remember to push from the off.
The Ninco Porsche is prepared for the Slot Rally GB Classic class, but I bumped it up into 80s/90s because I forgot the Galant. The motor is loosening up nicely with every event, and this time it won a stage and finished third, a smidgeon under 3 seconds off Mike's class-winning SRC Peugeot. Still some room for development.
And my £20 eBay Ninco Subaru continues to delight me nearly 5 years after first racing at the 2020 Wye Valley Stages proxy. That motor is now as smooth as butter and the big car loved all four stages. No offs and a win by 0.72 of a second.
Your Puma and Peugeot were sensational - and the TR7 certainly does remain a thorn in the side of those pesky SRC 914/6s...
I was very happy with my cars... Although, if I'd managed to pack my stuff properly - rather than just grab the Ninco briefcase - I would have been running the Pat Moss Alpine and an Avant Slot Mitsubishi Galant alongside the Subaru.
The SCX Fiat was a little out of sorts - or maybe I just needed a good warm-up on each stage? I'd hoped to get closer than 14 seconds to the class winner. It is going to be a close battle in July and October. I need to remember to push from the off.
The Ninco Porsche is prepared for the Slot Rally GB Classic class, but I bumped it up into 80s/90s because I forgot the Galant. The motor is loosening up nicely with every event, and this time it won a stage and finished third, a smidgeon under 3 seconds off Mike's class-winning SRC Peugeot. Still some room for development.
And my £20 eBay Ninco Subaru continues to delight me nearly 5 years after first racing at the 2020 Wye Valley Stages proxy. That motor is now as smooth as butter and the big car loved all four stages. No offs and a win by 0.72 of a second.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)