6th-Apr-25, 09:10 AM
Another Sunday racing at Shenanigans Raceway has come and gone.
This week I left the decision to what we raced and when up to the racers, giving the racers the choice while I did the RMS system.
Leaderboard and Podium photos attached.
Pioneer Legends Leaderboard and Heats
Pioneer Legends Podium
Sideways Lamborghini Huracan Leaderboard and Heats
Sideways Lamborghini Huracan Podium
GT International 21k Leaderboard and Heats
GT International 21k Podium
Revo Leaderboard and Heats
Revo Podium
Sideways Group C Leaderboard and Heats
Sideways Group C Podium
RWYB Leaderboard and Heats
RWYB Podium
This week I left the decision to what we raced and when up to the racers, giving the racers the choice while I did the RMS system.
Leaderboard and Podium photos attached.
Pioneer Legends Leaderboard and Heats
Pioneer Legends Podium
Sideways Lamborghini Huracan Leaderboard and Heats
Sideways Lamborghini Huracan Podium
GT International 21k Leaderboard and Heats
GT International 21k Podium
Revo Leaderboard and Heats
Revo Podium
Sideways Group C Leaderboard and Heats
Sideways Group C Podium
RWYB Leaderboard and Heats
RWYB Podium

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)