30th-Mar-25, 10:38 AM
Thanks Ken.
I had a few weeks where the webcams and software seemed to have problems, I tried changing computer, laptop, software...in the end I brought my own laptop and realised I was changing settings that the webcams couldn't cope with, now I let the software decide and it's been great now for many weeks.
I strip out the voice audio with CapCut to save possible embarrassment and offence then leave it uploading overnight and add the timelines in afterwards so you can click on certain races.
I had a few weeks where the webcams and software seemed to have problems, I tried changing computer, laptop, software...in the end I brought my own laptop and realised I was changing settings that the webcams couldn't cope with, now I let the software decide and it's been great now for many weeks.
I strip out the voice audio with CapCut to save possible embarrassment and offence then leave it uploading overnight and add the timelines in afterwards so you can click on certain races.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)