10th-Mar-25, 08:55 AM
Ken, you should have popped over for the weekend. Spring was in the air, and you could have provided some ice cubes for our g&t's!
A varied testing session on some of the regular rally stages in the Worthing area enabled me to settle on my entries for the Championship...
For me, it's an opportunity to run some proven fast cars, although not necessarily in my hands!
I have defaulted to a basic DS 45ohm controller to keep things simple on the day, avoiding any confusion around sensitivity or brake settings, and with the ability to run on both positive and negative track power.
A varied testing session on some of the regular rally stages in the Worthing area enabled me to settle on my entries for the Championship...
For me, it's an opportunity to run some proven fast cars, although not necessarily in my hands!
I have defaulted to a basic DS 45ohm controller to keep things simple on the day, avoiding any confusion around sensitivity or brake settings, and with the ability to run on both positive and negative track power.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)