2nd-Feb-25, 12:00 AM
Great job ARUP
,................I built one many years ago using a much modified original Strombecker body. It was done to represent Stirlings' car from Mosport 1961.
In keeping with the "19's" early 60's vintage, I built the chassis along the lines of what was fairly common in the slot clubs of the early 60's
Cheers
Chris Walker
![[Image: 2009-10-02-13-14-36-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Y2Qdhm9L/2009-10-02-13-14-36-copy.jpg)
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-52-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/VLCzv4rD/2003-12-31-23-00-00-52-copy.jpg)
The chassis use a Strombecker "Scuttler" open frame motor loosely bolted to a brass pan,.....the hot ticket in the day.
![[Image: 2005-06-03-22-50-14.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/jjB1L3hT/2005-06-03-22-50-14.jpg)
A "period correct" Crown has long since been installed.......
In keeping with the "19's" early 60's vintage, I built the chassis along the lines of what was fairly common in the slot clubs of the early 60's
Cheers
Chris Walker
![[Image: 2009-10-02-13-14-36-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Y2Qdhm9L/2009-10-02-13-14-36-copy.jpg)
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-52-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/VLCzv4rD/2003-12-31-23-00-00-52-copy.jpg)
The chassis use a Strombecker "Scuttler" open frame motor loosely bolted to a brass pan,.....the hot ticket in the day.
![[Image: 2005-06-03-22-50-14.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/jjB1L3hT/2005-06-03-22-50-14.jpg)
A "period correct" Crown has long since been installed.......

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)