Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Policar track
#5

Hello Leo, That's just the information I was looking for. Although I would have liked to hear that the curves matched up. But thanks so much for sharing your experience.
 If you wouldn't mind posting some pictures of your layout, I would like to see the difference. 
Scott
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Policar track - by Zippideedooda - 26th-Jan-25, 11:40 PM
RE: Policar track - by woodcote - 27th-Jan-25, 09:04 AM
RE: Policar track - by Zippideedooda - 27th-Jan-25, 09:00 PM
RE: Policar track - by Scuderia_Turini - 27th-Jan-25, 11:58 PM
RE: Policar track - by Zippideedooda - 28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Andyroo
13th-Dec-24, 10:56 PM
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)