Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Christmas has come early - show us what you have got!!
#2

Once upon a time, I went to look at a 1:1 car that I fancied. The seller was quite open about the defects and kept reducing the price as he pushed the sale. Ultimately I didn't buy it and on the way home my wife commented that if the guy had known me better he could have upped the price for each defect!

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 5 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
23rd-Dec-23, 10:12 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
17th-Mar-20, 02:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)