Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Custom design waterslide printers
#9

(12th-Dec-24, 02:50 PM)Kevan Wrote:  
(12th-Dec-24, 02:43 PM)StuBeeDoo Wrote:  ...If I'm honest, I'm losing my slot car mojo at the moment.
I can understand that, I never lose the driving mojo but do need a boost when it comes to sitting down to do 3D CAD for new chassis or painting.
Painting mojo definitely at a very low ebb, driving mojo probably somewhere around half-tide.
This morning I brought two cars down from the attic for detail and livery application.  Seven hours later, they are still on the table where I left them.  I just can't summon the enthusiasm.

If she-who-must-be-obeyed decides she wants to watch the local news followed by The One Show this evening, I might drag my sorry a**e up the attic ladder and put in a few laps.

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 1 member Likes StuBeeDoo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Custom design waterslide printers - by StuBeeDoo - 12th-Dec-24, 12:52 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by Kevan - 12th-Dec-24, 01:05 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by CMOTD - 12th-Dec-24, 01:08 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by StuBeeDoo - 12th-Dec-24, 01:19 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by CMOTD - 12th-Dec-24, 01:37 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by StuBeeDoo - 12th-Dec-24, 02:43 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by Kevan - 12th-Dec-24, 02:50 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by StuBeeDoo - 12th-Dec-24, 03:30 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by StuBeeDoo - 12th-Dec-24, 02:51 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by ZeGas - 12th-Dec-24, 09:02 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by StuBeeDoo - 12th-Dec-24, 09:08 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by Scuderia_Turini - 12th-Dec-24, 09:08 PM
RE: Custom design waterslide printers - by ZeGas - 13th-Dec-24, 06:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)