Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Christmas has come early - show us what you have got!!
#1

Visited the UK this last weekend to see all the kids and a couple of them cannot make it across for Christmas. As per tradition, we each get allocated a person to but a present for. BUT I was presented with this packet, and told to open it when alone as my son had cheated and got me an added present!!

And what a present it is:

Strombecker 1/24:

               

Assorted 1/32nds


                       



He knows how much I like fettling and fixing and this was on his local 2nd had site.
I now have to collect parts - any sources info welcome!!

I know this will be added to as thunderslot have been very naughty by issuing SA 9 hour cars Bigsmile

As you get yours - lets see em please !! Thumbup Thumbup
[+] 9 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
23rd-Dec-23, 10:12 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
17th-Mar-20, 02:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)