Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC
#7

(19th-Nov-24, 11:47 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  ........... after I had painted the body.
I just found out that this version is "rare" and expensive...
Any chance of a pic, or link to a pic, of the one you've painted please Leo??  I've recently developed a fascination for the Cordoba WRC history.
I already have one repaint in progress, and am planning at least one more.
You're right, there aren't a lot of the early version about.  As far as I can tell, Tecnitoys only did two liveries on the E1 version of the Cordoba - one with additional lights, and one without.  I haven't counted them, but they must have done at least 6 variations on the E2, plus Altaya did at least 2.
All the variations I've seen come with the early wing.  I have a plan to modify an E2 model to look more like the later wing.
I think I'm right in saying that Ninco's Cordobas are all the E1 version - even with the later livery.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 18th-Nov-24, 07:15 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Mr.M - 18th-Nov-24, 08:16 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 18th-Nov-24, 09:03 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Mr.M - 18th-Nov-24, 10:34 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 19th-Nov-24, 08:00 AM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Nov-24, 11:47 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Nov-24, 08:15 AM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Scuderia_Turini - 20th-Nov-24, 04:41 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Kevan - 20th-Nov-24, 08:42 AM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Nov-24, 10:11 AM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Nov-24, 02:49 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by rallyhub - 20th-Nov-24, 01:36 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Kevan - 20th-Nov-24, 02:02 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by CMOTD - 20th-Nov-24, 03:08 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Nov-24, 03:14 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Kevan - 20th-Nov-24, 03:16 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Nov-24, 05:11 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Scuderia_Turini - 20th-Nov-24, 05:28 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by KensRedZed - 20th-Nov-24, 07:49 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Kevan - 20th-Nov-24, 07:55 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Scuderia_Turini - 20th-Nov-24, 11:31 PM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 23rd-Nov-24, 09:44 AM
RE: SCX SEAT Cordoba WRC - by Kevan - 23rd-Nov-24, 11:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charlie
25th-Jun-23, 05:24 PM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
17th-May-19, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)