Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rally tyres
#1

Hi again,I have a scalextric sport track & am building a rally track. What tyres would you recommend I get for my rally models? I want them to drive like real rally style being able to slide for corners etc but still put traction down too. Thanks in advance again.
[+] 1 member Likes bowley's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Rally tyres - by bowley - 18th-Oct-24, 12:54 PM
RE: Rally tyres - by woodcote - 18th-Oct-24, 03:03 PM
RE: Rally tyres - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Nov-25, 12:18 PM
RE: Rally tyres - by Gpa113 - 19th-Nov-25, 03:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:20 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Brumos RSR
8th-Nov-23, 09:36 PM
Last Post by BAracer
17th-Oct-23, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)