11th-Oct-24, 12:02 PM
Just to complete this thread.
I gave up on the chop-shop solution and used an HRS2 chasis under the camaro.
The chassis chop was never going to perform well, straining at tghe seams once a more powerful motor was installed.
I used John secchi's car as a template to put an hrs2 under the camaro.
Some of which is covered in the following link.
https://www.slotforum.com/threads/scalex...0/#replies
I never found John secchi's racer sideways Green capri.
Someone out there has it.
I just hope they know what they have and have respected it accordingly.
AlanW
I gave up on the chop-shop solution and used an HRS2 chasis under the camaro.
The chassis chop was never going to perform well, straining at tghe seams once a more powerful motor was installed.
I used John secchi's car as a template to put an hrs2 under the camaro.
Some of which is covered in the following link.
https://www.slotforum.com/threads/scalex...0/#replies
I never found John secchi's racer sideways Green capri.
Someone out there has it.
I just hope they know what they have and have respected it accordingly.
AlanW

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)