29th-Aug-24, 02:13 AM
28th August 2024
Shenanigans Raceway
Race day wrap.
Yes I've only been posting photo's or videos when I can remember to do so, and I've also lost a little of enthusiasm for the racing and hobby, mostly due to others within this hobby, sport, industry.
Moving on, after many months, 11 months, of consideration and procrastination, I have decided to drop the first two classes from the racing schedule at Shenanigans Raceway, those classes are: Ninco 1 and Ninco Porsche Cup.
Pro's and Con's were debated over,
Pro - it slowed the day up, I was not all run, run, run, I was able to actually watch the day even as a host and a racer,
Pro - allowed us to have a decent morning tea break,
Pro - allowed us to have a decent lunch break,
Pro - allowed me to add a Trucks class to the schedule in turn,
Con - one person doesn't have a Truck.
I am more than happy with this major decision to drop two classes, why, well I never discussed this with any other person in the group, the classes will still be run at the other two tracks, guaranteed, I will and am more than happy to marshal those races. People repeatedly tell me it's my track, my rules, so yep here we go for refinements as I prefer to think of change LOL
I myself yesterday was simply out to see what my cars, TruSpeeed Apex controller, and myself could do, letting others onto the podium wins, so ignore Johnno's race results, drop me to the bottom and move everyone up one.
Cheers
Johnno
Trans-Am
GT International
Revoslot
Slot.it LMP
Slot.it Can-Am
RWYB (Run What Ya brung, NOT open class)
Trucks
Shenanigans Raceway
Race day wrap.
Yes I've only been posting photo's or videos when I can remember to do so, and I've also lost a little of enthusiasm for the racing and hobby, mostly due to others within this hobby, sport, industry.
Moving on, after many months, 11 months, of consideration and procrastination, I have decided to drop the first two classes from the racing schedule at Shenanigans Raceway, those classes are: Ninco 1 and Ninco Porsche Cup.
Pro's and Con's were debated over,
Pro - it slowed the day up, I was not all run, run, run, I was able to actually watch the day even as a host and a racer,
Pro - allowed us to have a decent morning tea break,
Pro - allowed us to have a decent lunch break,
Pro - allowed me to add a Trucks class to the schedule in turn,
Con - one person doesn't have a Truck.
I am more than happy with this major decision to drop two classes, why, well I never discussed this with any other person in the group, the classes will still be run at the other two tracks, guaranteed, I will and am more than happy to marshal those races. People repeatedly tell me it's my track, my rules, so yep here we go for refinements as I prefer to think of change LOL
I myself yesterday was simply out to see what my cars, TruSpeeed Apex controller, and myself could do, letting others onto the podium wins, so ignore Johnno's race results, drop me to the bottom and move everyone up one.
Cheers
Johnno
Trans-Am
GT International
Revoslot
Slot.it LMP
Slot.it Can-Am
RWYB (Run What Ya brung, NOT open class)
Trucks

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)