18th-Aug-24, 04:50 PM
My first "serious" commercial track car (or so I thought until I raced it) was a Cox 1/24 "Team Modified" Cheetah,........and while I liked looking at it, it was far from competitive against the Russkit's and Dynamics of the time,..............so,......it stayed in the box.
It was not until mant decades later (with several home 1/32 club tracks appearing) that I even thought of the little cats.
In the last 20 years I have built quite a few (Cox/Strombecker/Lexan) 1/32 versions both on original and scratchbuilt chassis, most have found new homes,..........the following pics., are of the ones I have left.
Cheers
Chris Walker
Strombecker
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-56-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/SNztp900/2003-12-31-23-00-00-56-copy.jpg)
![[Image: 2009-06-23-13-58-36-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Dyb1zdyg/2009-06-23-13-58-36-copy.jpg)
Strombecker
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-44-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/hP7FDjzm/2003-12-31-23-00-00-44-copy.jpg)
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-45-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/xTbdw99x/2003-12-31-23-00-00-45-copy.jpg)
Cox
![[Image: 2009-06-23-14-01-32-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/0QtHD2k8/2009-06-23-14-01-32-copy.jpg)
The Cox and Strombecker cats with a few buddies.
It was not until mant decades later (with several home 1/32 club tracks appearing) that I even thought of the little cats.
In the last 20 years I have built quite a few (Cox/Strombecker/Lexan) 1/32 versions both on original and scratchbuilt chassis, most have found new homes,..........the following pics., are of the ones I have left.
Cheers
Chris Walker
Strombecker
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-56-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/SNztp900/2003-12-31-23-00-00-56-copy.jpg)
![[Image: 2009-06-23-13-58-36-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Dyb1zdyg/2009-06-23-13-58-36-copy.jpg)
Strombecker
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-44-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/hP7FDjzm/2003-12-31-23-00-00-44-copy.jpg)
![[Image: 2003-12-31-23-00-00-45-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/xTbdw99x/2003-12-31-23-00-00-45-copy.jpg)
Cox
![[Image: 2009-06-23-14-01-32-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/0QtHD2k8/2009-06-23-14-01-32-copy.jpg)
The Cox and Strombecker cats with a few buddies.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)