13th-Aug-24, 05:45 PM
I'm not sure if there are enough people making routed tracks in the UK for anybody to make a similar piece of kit.
The material itself isn't hard to get hold of, the difficulty is in drilling all the holes that you need to pin it to the mdf. You'd need a pillar drill for that.
I wonder if 20mm blue MDPE water pipe might be worth an experiment. That wouldn't be quite so critical on the accuracy of the drilling. Or perhaps even hose pipe?
The material itself isn't hard to get hold of, the difficulty is in drilling all the holes that you need to pin it to the mdf. You'd need a pillar drill for that.
I wonder if 20mm blue MDPE water pipe might be worth an experiment. That wouldn't be quite so critical on the accuracy of the drilling. Or perhaps even hose pipe?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)