12th-Aug-24, 06:16 PM
Thanks Anthony.
The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. I see all the flea markets going on in Europe, and I drool over them. We have flea markets in Canada too. But they are very small in comparison. I would love to tour Europe for all the slot car meets, etc. But there's no way to afford such a thing.
However. I know of four hobby shops that carry pre-owned kits in, or near the Toronto area. Some are better than others.
I bought the vintage Porsche kit from a store where you would typically walk in, open your wallet, and say "please help yourself". It was not cheap. Some of the other stores sell newer kits for a low price. Each store has their strengths.
The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. I see all the flea markets going on in Europe, and I drool over them. We have flea markets in Canada too. But they are very small in comparison. I would love to tour Europe for all the slot car meets, etc. But there's no way to afford such a thing.
However. I know of four hobby shops that carry pre-owned kits in, or near the Toronto area. Some are better than others.
I bought the vintage Porsche kit from a store where you would typically walk in, open your wallet, and say "please help yourself". It was not cheap. Some of the other stores sell newer kits for a low price. Each store has their strengths.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)