Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Vintage Porsche 911
#1

I was at a local hobby shop recently, and this was car was in the parking lot blinding me with it's beauty. It made my day. I had to stop and take a pic.

   

I remember seeing a similar car somewhere.

   
[+] 7 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
A Vintage Porsche 911 - by KensRedZed - 30th-Jul-24, 11:14 PM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by BAracer - 31st-Jul-24, 07:11 AM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by Anthony B - 31st-Jul-24, 08:48 AM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by 964rh - 5th-Aug-24, 08:26 AM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by KensRedZed - 5th-Aug-24, 07:02 PM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by KensRedZed - 9th-Aug-24, 05:26 PM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by KensRedZed - 11th-Aug-24, 08:10 PM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by Anthony B - 12th-Aug-24, 01:24 PM
RE: A Vintage Porsche 911 - by KensRedZed - 12th-Aug-24, 06:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)