8th-Jun-24, 06:59 PM
Thank you guys
Much appreciated, and just what I was after.
Not clever enough to produce my own, so it's a fair outlaw for all the bodyshells, so don't want to muck it up big time!
Thanks John for the exact grades of wet and dry, that is really helpful.
They are all going to be painted as Banger racers from the 1980's and early 90's. All my favourite drivers, and types of cars we used to see being raced so regularly. They won't need to be perfect, but I want them to be really good.
Will post some photos when I make some progress
Pip
Much appreciated, and just what I was after.
Not clever enough to produce my own, so it's a fair outlaw for all the bodyshells, so don't want to muck it up big time!
Thanks John for the exact grades of wet and dry, that is really helpful.
They are all going to be painted as Banger racers from the 1980's and early 90's. All my favourite drivers, and types of cars we used to see being raced so regularly. They won't need to be perfect, but I want them to be really good.
Will post some photos when I make some progress
Pip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)