Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Painting 3D Printed bodyshells
#2

I printed hundreds of bodyshells on my resin printer plus a few on my filament printer.

They say prep is king, if you want perfect then flatting back with wet & dry will need doing...if you're like me a quick flash over to scuff the surface will suffice.

I had a can of auto etch primer which I used until it was empty but now use Vallejo primer in my airbrush.

For paint I use Vallejo again, water the paint down until it is thin enough for you airbrush to spray.

There will be lots of alternatives that other people use but that's what I use...and I'm not an artist.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 2 members Like Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Painting 3D Printed bodyshells - by Gpa113 - 7th-Jun-24, 06:55 PM
RE: Painting 3D Printed bodyshells - by Kevan - 7th-Jun-24, 09:24 PM
RE: Painting 3D Printed bodyshells - by Gpa113 - 8th-Jun-24, 06:03 AM
RE: Painting 3D Printed bodyshells - by Kevan - 8th-Jun-24, 10:22 AM
RE: Painting 3D Printed bodyshells - by chappyman66 - 8th-Jun-24, 02:38 PM
RE: Painting 3D Printed bodyshells - by JMay - 8th-Jun-24, 05:08 PM
RE: Painting 3D Printed bodyshells - by Gpa113 - 8th-Jun-24, 06:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
29th-Jun-24, 08:08 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
6th-Nov-20, 08:51 AM
Last Post by Tamar
29th-May-20, 03:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)