Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tampo not dissolving
#1

I may have asked this question before, but I can't remember where and I can't remember the answer.

My latest repaint project is a test-car re-livery on an SCX Toyota Corolla WRC.  It's now been in my isopropyl alcohol bath for 36 hours and much of the tampo still won't shift.   Tappingfoot  The problem areas are where the tampo is applied to the bare white plastic - where it was applied over paint the tampo came off with the paint, no problem,

Any suggestions, other than "mechanical" means (T-Cut, or similar) how I can get the tampo off the plastic without it being noticeable after painting?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tampo not dissolving - by StuBeeDoo - 2nd-Jun-24, 07:24 AM
RE: Tampo not dissolving - by 964rh - 3rd-Jun-24, 12:41 PM
RE: Tampo not dissolving - by Kevan - 3rd-Jun-24, 12:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by chrisguyw
12th-Apr-22, 08:03 PM
Last Post by DPJ
9th-Jan-22, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)