30th-May-24, 08:11 AM
Such a fun evening Andy, thanks for introducing a rally event into the club programme!
As a veteran of one previous such event, as an organiser, all you can do on the evening is hand out the time cards for each of us to fill out and hope for the best...which is what happened in my view. The only complaint I heard (which was fair enough) was from Mike D who carried the heavy burden (again) of being the person who had to solve any track issues, and in particular, get my power track integrated into one of the stages with no time to spare after my late arrival...sorry Mike.
Obviously very please with the results, but secretly annoyed I didn't spend 20 seconds sorting out the braids on my Delta before the Ice Rink stage!
As a veteran of one previous such event, as an organiser, all you can do on the evening is hand out the time cards for each of us to fill out and hope for the best...which is what happened in my view. The only complaint I heard (which was fair enough) was from Mike D who carried the heavy burden (again) of being the person who had to solve any track issues, and in particular, get my power track integrated into one of the stages with no time to spare after my late arrival...sorry Mike.
Obviously very please with the results, but secretly annoyed I didn't spend 20 seconds sorting out the braids on my Delta before the Ice Rink stage!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)