Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Used Scalextric Digital
#1

I am located in the US, willing to ship if any customer wants to assist with shipping costs. I have a ton of scalextric digital track, cars everything you need.  Ping me, I am selling everything.  Moving and don't have anywhere to put it.  Over 18 digital cars with chips, hundred+ pieces of track...borders, controllers etc.  Most everything is in good working condition. I can send pictures of anything you want to see. All reasonable offers will be entertained. I probably have spent over $2000 for what I have new. Thanks!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                                       
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Used Scalextric Digital - by jsenecal0@gmail.com - 10th-Sep-19, 05:05 PM
RE: Used Scalextric Digital - by mrblack26 - 22nd-Jun-20, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)