3rd-May-24, 10:35 AM
(3rd-May-24, 09:30 AM)JMay Wrote: 1/18th scale is pushing the limits on tripod scanning for the Revopoint Mini as it is optimised to scan objects @10-150mm cubed (i.e. 1/32 cars or figures) due to focal distance constraints, so the answer would be no as outside of my current experience and no guarantee of a decent scan.
That being said I had a trawl and found both Triumphs are available as STL/OBJ files on the net on Cults3D and Grabcad for less than a fiver and the Wartburg is available but not cheap on 3DExport.
Cheers
John
Most Spitfire models are of the earlier MKI-MKII type aka "round tail" ...
Assuming I find one though could someone print it for me?
I would ideally want it in 1/25 or 1/24 scale as well as 1/32....
The Spitfire is a small car. A 1/18 scale is is barely over 20 cm long....

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)