Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Scalextric VW Beetle
#12

(14th-Apr-24, 11:55 AM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Here's a reality check. Laurence is on his deathbed. He'll never post anything again. I don't think his posts are an issue anymore. Anything said can only be in memory. Now might be a good time to cut Laurence some slack. Just this one time.

We're all just waiting for the hammer to drop. Somehow I became his friend even though I never owned a Beetle. I never will either. I don't like them. Just don't tell Laurence.

Stuart's suffering will soon be over. Technically it already is.

Ken

Yes, many of us have seen the tread on SFI started by HiFi (Mark).

Of over 40 repliers only 8 donated the his stepdaughter's fundraiser. So most of them rather spent money on a Slotcar than on charity.
So much for reality checks ...
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric VW Beetle - by StuBeeDoo - 9th-Apr-24, 11:57 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by rallyhub - 9th-Apr-24, 01:54 PM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by BAracer - 9th-Apr-24, 02:33 PM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by AlexisGaitanis - 9th-Apr-24, 09:16 PM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by Kevan - 9th-Apr-24, 10:23 PM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by StuBeeDoo - 10th-Apr-24, 06:47 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by KensRedZed - 10th-Apr-24, 11:14 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by Kevan - 10th-Apr-24, 11:20 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by chappyman66 - 14th-Apr-24, 05:00 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by KensRedZed - 14th-Apr-24, 11:55 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by Henk - 3rd-May-24, 06:16 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by steveaca - 2nd-May-24, 05:59 AM
RE: Scalextric VW Beetle - by StuBeeDoo - 3rd-May-24, 07:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)