Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fly Porsche
#5

(13th-Apr-24, 03:04 AM)fotodoug2 Wrote:  Thanks Ken...I'm waiting for your shots!

Hi Doug,

That's not fair. You take pics of RTR cars. I need to build a car to take photos.  Bigsmile

However, I'll have something brewing shortly.  Thumbup

I'm looking forward to our next coffee. Let me know when you're back in town.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Fly Porsche - by fotodoug2 - 12th-Apr-24, 03:44 AM
RE: Fly Porsche - by KensRedZed - 13th-Apr-24, 12:09 AM
RE: Fly Porsche - by fotodoug2 - 13th-Apr-24, 03:04 AM
RE: Fly Porsche - by KensRedZed - 14th-Apr-24, 12:01 PM
RE: Fly Porsche - by fotodoug2 - 13th-Apr-24, 03:56 AM
RE: Fly Porsche - by KensRedZed - 11th-May-24, 03:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fotodoug2
23rd-May-26, 07:54 PM
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Dec-24, 09:36 AM
Last Post by fotodoug2
28th-Nov-24, 12:16 AM
Last Post by Johnno
19th-Sep-24, 09:37 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
9th-Sep-24, 07:53 AM
Last Post by fotodoug2
14th-May-24, 03:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)