12th-Apr-24, 01:55 PM
Hi Graham,
I can help with loaner cars for any of the races if that helps. They will be out of the box standard Scaley. (i.e. no glue trued or tuned aspects)
In terms of throttles, Truspeed do a wireless version, but is likely to lead to conflict with my ARC Pro or other ARC Pro's working in the vicinity, so I suggest we keep it a level playing field in terms of throttles and we stick to Scalextric.
I can help with loaner cars for any of the races if that helps. They will be out of the box standard Scaley. (i.e. no glue trued or tuned aspects)
In terms of throttles, Truspeed do a wireless version, but is likely to lead to conflict with my ARC Pro or other ARC Pro's working in the vicinity, so I suggest we keep it a level playing field in terms of throttles and we stick to Scalextric.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)