Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3D body mods
#1

Sometimes a part of a 3D body file is useful for a normal plastic bodyshell.

I have a Ninco Corvette C1 open top but need a roof for the next proxy I'd like this car to enter.

I deleted everything apart from the roof and hopefully it'll fit... it's currently draining on the printer.

It's the first thing I've resin printed for months...I don't miss the smell!!!

   

   

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 4 members Like Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
3D body mods - by Kevan - 28th-Feb-24, 10:54 AM
RE: 3D body mods - by AlexisGaitanis - 28th-Feb-24, 04:54 PM
RE: 3D body mods - by Kevan - 28th-Feb-24, 05:02 PM
RE: 3D body mods - by Kevan - 28th-Feb-24, 11:44 PM
RE: 3D body mods - by woodingboys - 27th-Apr-24, 08:33 AM
RE: 3D body mods - by Kevan - 27th-Apr-24, 09:28 AM
RE: 3D body mods - by woodingboys - 27th-Apr-24, 10:28 AM
RE: 3D body mods - by bowley - 7th-Jun-24, 12:43 PM
RE: 3D body mods - by bowley - 7th-Jun-24, 12:49 PM
RE: 3D body mods - by Kevan - 7th-Jun-24, 01:30 PM
RE: 3D body mods - by bowley - 7th-Jun-24, 01:58 PM
RE: 3D body mods - by Kevan - 7th-Jun-24, 02:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
15th-Mar-26, 04:48 PM
Last Post by Kevan
11th-Oct-25, 09:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)