4th-Feb-24, 05:33 PM
I already have the plain yellow version of this:
Had to remove several decals to get down to the basic BL livery:
Previous owner may have applied the 555 stickers but I like it:
I have a soft spot for the early Twin Cam and FVA cars that have rectangular headlights:
Escort Cosworth, a friend bought an unopened blister pack one of these, mine was loose:
Escort Cosworth in Ford Motorsport livery with McRae Collection included:
Delta HF Turbo - 2WD car that laid the way for the World conquering AWD versions:
Chaparral - needed new rear tyres and braids. Wing mechanism kind of works but may need attention:
Caravan after decoration applied:
Had to remove several decals to get down to the basic BL livery:
Previous owner may have applied the 555 stickers but I like it:
I have a soft spot for the early Twin Cam and FVA cars that have rectangular headlights:
Escort Cosworth, a friend bought an unopened blister pack one of these, mine was loose:
Escort Cosworth in Ford Motorsport livery with McRae Collection included:
Delta HF Turbo - 2WD car that laid the way for the World conquering AWD versions:
Chaparral - needed new rear tyres and braids. Wing mechanism kind of works but may need attention:
Caravan after decoration applied:
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)