28th-Jan-24, 10:25 AM
Community Service Announcement:
On Saturday coming (3rd February) there is a Toy Fair in Musselburgh at which Roger Barker will have a stall. If you are not already familiar with that name you can find him on Facebook as "Roger Barker Slots".
The venue is just east of Edinburgh and a rare opportunity to find a slot-car dealer north of Hadrian's Wall.
There may be other slot-car stalls present but I am not aware of any.
For transparency - I have no connection to "Northern Toy Fairs" nor Roger Barker other than as a paying customer.
Leo
On Saturday coming (3rd February) there is a Toy Fair in Musselburgh at which Roger Barker will have a stall. If you are not already familiar with that name you can find him on Facebook as "Roger Barker Slots".
The venue is just east of Edinburgh and a rare opportunity to find a slot-car dealer north of Hadrian's Wall.
There may be other slot-car stalls present but I am not aware of any.
For transparency - I have no connection to "Northern Toy Fairs" nor Roger Barker other than as a paying customer.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)