Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Resin casting newbie needs advice, please
#4

Well, I found the UK sources of "resin" to be a minefield.   Tappingfoot

I bought this stuff, and their recommended tints.  It isn't giving the results I expected, and it's taking 48hrs to set.  

Munter recommended, by PM, to try these people, but I'm still at a loss as to which resin I need.  As a reminder, I'm looking to cast small parts - bumpers and wheel inserts, mostly.

All suggestions of UK sources, and which resin to buy, gratefully accepted.

Thanks,
Stuart.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by StuBeeDoo - 7th-Jan-24, 09:30 PM
munter - by munter - 8th-Jan-24, 03:35 AM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by StuBeeDoo - 8th-Jan-24, 08:06 AM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by StuBeeDoo - 22nd-Jan-24, 07:18 PM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by munter - 22nd-Jan-24, 07:37 PM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by StuBeeDoo - 22nd-Jan-24, 08:42 PM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by merkit the grof - 22nd-Jan-24, 10:47 PM
munter - by munter - 22nd-Jan-24, 11:37 PM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by StuBeeDoo - 23rd-Jan-24, 07:56 AM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by munter - 23rd-Jan-24, 06:15 PM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by StuBeeDoo - 23rd-Jan-24, 07:46 PM
munter - by munter - 23rd-Jan-24, 08:28 PM
RE: Resin casting newbie needs advice, please - by StuBeeDoo - 23rd-Jan-24, 08:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
7th-Oct-25, 08:15 AM
Last Post by munter
14th-Jan-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
26th-Mar-24, 07:58 AM
Last Post by munter
18th-Dec-23, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Carver
2nd-Aug-22, 04:22 PM
Last Post by Fluff
24th-Aug-21, 12:19 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
6th-Nov-20, 08:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)