31st-Aug-19, 10:37 PM
Hello Steve,
I'm confidemnt that 5V will be OK. I just bought 2metres of these. Rated for USB power provision. The strip is wired (flexible copper tracks) in blocks of 3 so I was able to cut some blocks and carefully solder on wires to connect to a 5v source. Have left them on for over an hour and had no problems. Seller also has 12v versions - Ebay Linky
I'm confidemnt that 5V will be OK. I just bought 2metres of these. Rated for USB power provision. The strip is wired (flexible copper tracks) in blocks of 3 so I was able to cut some blocks and carefully solder on wires to connect to a 5v source. Have left them on for over an hour and had no problems. Seller also has 12v versions - Ebay Linky
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)